Cardio Tennis for Adults

// March 24th, 2015 // Uncategorized

Hello, Tams is proud to present Cardio Tennis for Adults. This is a high intensity regime aimed at a Good workout + Learn Tennis + Fun Tennis Games. To enrol pls call 9886712075 / 9886311077

9 Responses to “Cardio Tennis for Adults”

1. Mahesh says:

Please let me know the timings and fee structure for Cardio Tennis for adults.

• tamsadmin says:

Hello Shajy,

The sessions are in the morning & the timings are from 6.30-10am where you can choose an hour of your convenience. You have to subscribe to a monthly program which costs Rs.2100 & there is a one time membership fee of Rs.1800. Pls call me at 9886311077 if you have any further queries. Thanks

Regards,

Rajini

• tamsadmin says:

Hello Mahesh,

Regards,

Rajini

2. Shreekanth says:

Hello, I play Tennis at my community court and I learnt to play pretty well by reading and watching videos online. Just want to have some coaching sessions with you to work on some advances shots. Let me know if you have some program for me.. a 1hr session in the morning on the weekends is what I am looking for.

• tamsadmin says:

Hello Shreekanth,

The program that you are asking for is a 1 on 1 session which is possible in the weekends but Pls call me at 9886311077 to get a better understanding to customize to your needs. Thanks

Regards,

Rajini

3. lakshmi says:

i am looking for learning tennis

• tamsadmin says:

Hello Lakshmi,

Pls call me at 9886311077 to know further info if you have any or just drop in to our academy to get started.

Regards,

Rajini

4. Shahid says:

Hi,

I want to know more about the cardio tennis for adults.

Thanks

• tamsadmin says:

Hello Shahid,

Cardio Tennis is more of a work out build around Tennis. A solid exxercise regime with a Tennis Racket and a ball. For more info Call me 9886311077. Thanks

Regards,